Brand Minds Live
Memorable digital experience with 18 world class speakers: live!
Your Professional Growth Weekend with 18 world class speakers
Brené Brown, Simon Sinek, Nicolas Nassim Taleb, Malcolm Gladwell, Renée Mauborgne, Gary Vaynerchuk, Martin Lindstrom, Tara Westover and many more world class speakers will share their best ideas at BrandMinds Live. Your professional growth weekend with the most amazing lineup you will ever see. From September 25th – September 27th.
DenkProducties is the exclusive Dutch partner for Brand Minds live. Giving you the unique opportunity to see these world class speakers from the comfort of your own couch.
Tickets are available with a 10% discount!
Click here for more information about the tickets.
Day 1: September 25th
14.00 – 22.00
- Gary Vaynerchuk – How to Leverage Business Growth
- Mark Manson – What People don’t tell you about success
- Werner Vogels – Innovation at scale at Amazon.com
- Malcolm Gladwell – Creative Storytelling
- Michio Kaku – The Future of Science
- Tara Westover – The Power of Education
- Martin Lindstrom – Discovering Global Trends
- Annicken R. Day – How to create the best performing culture in your company
Day 2: September 26th
14.00 – 21.45
Exact time schedule:
(beware times in this agenda are EEST, which is Dutch time + one hour!)
- Simon Sinek – The Infinite Game in Leadership
- Brené Brown – Daring to Lead
- Nick Vujicic – Living a Life without Limits
- Aduke Onafowokan – Diversity and Inclusive Leadership
- Nassim Nicolas Taleb – Antifragile
- Renée Mauborgne – Blue Ocean Strategy
- Neil Pasricha – Lead yourself first, before you lead others
- Richard Quest – Moderator
- Bozoma Saint John - Connect with Bozoma Saint John
Simon Sinek (EN)
Sinek teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people. He is the author of the bestseller 'Start with why' and has the third most watched talk of all time on TED.com
Brené’s TED talk – The Power of Vulnerability – is one of the Top 5 Most viewed TED talks in the world with over 48 million views.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Nassim Nicholas Taleb has changed the way many people think about uncertainty, particularly in the financial markets.
Mark Manson: The motivational speaker for people who hate motivational speakers. And bestseller author of 'The subtle art of not giving a f*ck'.
Malcolm Gladwell is a world famous journalist and an extraordinary speaker. He has been named one of the 100 most influential people
Dr. Michio Kaku is one of the most widely recognized figures in science in the world today, being followed by over 3.7 million fans online only!
Tara Westover is one of the top 100 most influential people of 2019 according to TIME Magazine.
Martin Lindstrom is one of the world's most respected branding experts. He is a pioneer in the fields of consumer psychology, marketing, and neuro-marketing research.
Annicken R. Day
Annicken R. Day creates cultures that buzz with creativity and joy. She won Best place to work Award 3 years in a row.
Nick Vujicic is a world famous motivational speaker and bestelling author. He sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into over 30 languages.
Aduke Onafowokan is an international renowned expert on diversity, intersectionality, and inclusive leadership. She has empowered thousands of business women while working with several FTSE 100 companies.
Reneé Mauborgne is a bestselling author of the Blue Ocean Strategy & Blue Ocean Shift. And sold over 4 million copies.
Neil Pasricha is a bestselling author about failure, resilience, happiness, trust, and gratitude. And is Psychology researcher.
Richard Austin Quest is an English journalist and a CNN International Anchor. He is also CNN Business Editor at Large, based in New York City.
Dr. Werner Vogels is Chief Technology Officer at Amazon.com where he is leading the company’s customer-centric technology vision.
The most amazing lineup
Online, from home