Duncan Wardle: Innovative Thinking
Easy tools to solve complex problems and create brilliant ideas
Wouldn’t it be magnificent to generate creative ideas and innovative solutions on demand? Just when you need them the most? Now you can get all the tools you need!
Duncan Wardle teaches you how to create an “innovation light switch” within your organization. One that can be turned on at any moment to access creative problem solving and innovative new ideas.
In this high impact session, Duncan will share an unique set of Innovation Tools and Techniques with you. Practical thinking tools he developed at Disney as Head of Innovation and Creativity. And the exact same toolkit he uses today to teach innovation at companies like Apple, Amazon, and universities like Yale.
This digital session is not only ‘about’ innovation, it’s innovative in itself too. Awesome, surprising and very high speed. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
15.00 | Part 1: Your 8 Creative Behaviors
- How do you maximize your creative intelligence?
- The power of playfulness, mindfulness and bravery
- How do I turn ‘my idea’ into ‘our idea’?
16:45 | Short break
17:00 | Part 2: 5 Innovation tools
- What if? – the power of extreme scenario’s
- Where else? – finding a solution in an unexpected place
- Who else? – changing perspectives for new ideas
- How else? – rewording a challenge
- What happens? – using a random stimulus to help you out
18:30 | Part 3: Back in your office: this is what you do
- Enchanting your boss or your board
- How to maximize the potential of your team
- Creating new habits that work. Every day
19:00 | End of session
and interactive in new digital platform