In terms of privacy, we do as we should. Exactly as we would like to be treated ourselves when it comes to privacy. We do collect personal data from you, but we make sure that they are properly protected. And if we contact you, you will always find an easy way to unsubscribe. We protect your data. And you can unsubscribe at any time, with every email.
But that's not enough, legally speaking. So below you will find an expanded version of our privacy rules.
We have tried to make it as understandable as possible. If you have any questions about this, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org This is an 'info' address but there are people behind it.
Personal data at registration
If you register for one of our seminars, we will ask you for your personal data. We do not need to know everything about you, but only what is strictly necessary to arrange your participation as well as possible. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we need and why:
- First and last name: So we know the seminar chair is really for you and not for someone who is just banging on the door.
- Job title: Sometimes we use your job title on your badge: you may not find your ow job title interesting, but you may find the titels of your fellow participants interesting.
- Gender: So that we can address you properly
- E-mail: This is where we send not only participant information, but also treasure troves of extra material after the seminar, so you learn even more.
- Postal address: We use this for 'physical bonus material': books, certificates, etc. But we use it very sporadically.
- Mobile phone number: Only for emergencies, last minute changes, ticket information. Or if there is a heavy traffic jam, we will send you an SMS with an alternative route.
- Participation history: How annoying would it be if we tip you off about a seminar you have already attended? That's why we keep track of where you've been.
Furthermore, we mainly save your or your organisation's billing data. And you don't want to have to explain that every time.
We also use your details for the following:
- Customer service: You can call, email and facebook with us. To make sure you don't have to tell your story twice, we make short notes about your question. And if another colleague happens to pick up the phone, he or she will immediately know what your question was.
- Newsletters: That's handy for everyone. Oh no ... not a boring newsletter full of 'products'! At DenkProducties we do that differently. We want our email updates to be so great that you click them open with a smile. So we produce lots of videos, collect the best tips and develop content that would make many a magazine jealous. YES: we link them to our seminars. But they are gems of content that are also useful if you do not attend a seminar. We are proud of the fact that our e-mails are opened and read incredibly well. But ... don't you want them anymore? You can unsubscribe with one click under EVERY message.
- Reviews: We use them in two ways: to help others and to help us. By sharing your experiences, you can give others an even better idea of a programme. With reviews, we always ask if we can publish it, and if you don't want us to, we will only use it internally. With your review, you help us in our 'slightly manic' drive to make our seminars even better. Because an 8 does not make us happy, a 9 makes us smile. And if you give us a review we really want to know more about, we'll email/call you. Sometimes just to thank you. Or to be able to really apply your tips.
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties for activities that are strictly necessary for the execution of our business activities. And if we have to do so (for example, to have name badges printed), all exchange is completely 'privacy-proof'. Both internally - between employees - and externally - with suppliers - agreements have been made about this that guarantee confidentiality.
We have a very clear rule about this: we will not keep your data any longer than you wish. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we received or collected the data and any legal obligations. After attending our seminars, you will also receive - if you wish - tips about similar seminars. But if you don't want to, just unsubscribe with one click and your data will be deleted. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com
View your Personal data
We offer you the opportunity to review, change or delete any personal information you have provided to us. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to view, change, transfer or delete your personal data. Sometimes we need to keep certain invoice data for the tax authorities, but we have an advanced system to anonymise the data.
If you think we are not doing this properly, we hope you will let us know. If you still think we deserve a scolding, you can file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Netherlands Personal Data Authority.
Securing personal data
As a participant in our programs, you are the future of DenkProducties. We do what we do for you. To protect your personal data we have taken the following measures:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only work with top suppliers (E-Village / Team ITG for our e-mail database, AFAS for our administration, HOEZO Projectmanagement en congresorganisatie for our registrations) who have their data security in tip-top order.
- We send your data only via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL).
- All our employees who have access to personal data are trained to handle your data with care.
Changes, questions and feedback
1101 BB, Amsterdam
Telephone: 020 - 303 38 20
Last update: 11 January 2022