Forward Thinking Leadership
Special guest: President Barack Obama
'You are the change you need on your team'
What single quality differentiates exceptional leaders from ordinary leaders? It's ‘Forward Thinking’: the ability to engage your people in a journey towards a better future.
On September 28th, world class experts in forward thinking leadership will come together in the Netherlands for a unique seminar, featuring a moderated conversation with special guest, President Barack Obama!
We are completely sold out
ExpertsTop experts and President Barack Obama
PriceFrom €995,00 (excl. 21% vat)
LocationAFAS Live, Amsterdam
PE-hours7 (more information)
- 10:00 - Registration
- 11:30 - Opening seminar
- 19:30 - Closing with reception
Block 1: FORWARD
We live in extremely challenging times. Customers are changing. Business models are transforming. Technology is disrupting every organization. 'Forward Thinking Leaders' are curious about this future. What’s going on? What changes are we facing? And what new opportunities will emerge from all this? There's no time to waste!
- Steven van Belleghem on the technology and customer relationships of the day after tomorrow
- Panel discussion with Dutch disruptors: i.a. Ali Niknam (bunq), Alexander Klöpping (Blendle) en Joris Beckers (Picnic)
Block 2: THINKING
New times require new ways of thinking. Creative ways to solve problems and seize opportunities. 'Forward Thinking Leaders' are positive and innovative. They know how to embrace new perspectives and generate new ideas. It’s easier than you think, and it’s especially easier if you think.
- Dan Shapiro on the psychology of communication, collaboration and innovation
- Living examples of creativity and perseverance: i.a. Michaela DePrince
Block 3: LEADERSHIP
'Forward Thinking Leaders' put visions into practice, inspire for action, take bold steps, and engage others to join. How do you make sure you stay away from daily struggles and micro-problems to focus on what’s really important? And become the leader you wish you had yourself?
- The worlds #1 leadership coach Marshall Goldsmith about daily routines that will make you a better leader
- Bas van der Veldt (CEO AFAS Software): 5 things a leader does differently
Block 4: PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
Moderated conversation with President Barack Obama on Forward Thinking Leadership:
- How do you create a movement of hope and change?
- How do you engage others to think and act forward?
- What is your personal role in this, and how do you deal with setbacks?
Sophia is Hanson Robotics’ latest and most advanced robot to date and a cultural icon. Sophia uses artificial intelligenec, visual data processing and facial recognition to have real spontaneous conversations with humans.Read more
"A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things."President Barack Obama
"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."President Barack Obama
"Asking for help isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength. It shows you have the courage to admit when you don't know something, and learn something new."President Barack Obama