Simon Sinek: Purpose Driven Leadership (sold out)
An exclusive leadership seminar with Simon Sinek
--- UPDATE: WE ARE SOLD OUT ---
How do you build an organization that is primarily driven by purpose? An organization that:
Has a clear WHY, serving as a lighthouse to guide choices.
Has no ‘managers of metrics’ but ‘leaders of people’.
Gives inspiration, safety and fulfilment to its people.
Simon Sinek in Amsterdam!
In this unique leadership seminar, we explore the characteristics and mindset of purpose driven organizations. And we meet the extraordinary people that lead them. Keynote speaker of this seminar is Simon Sinek. One of the most extraordinary business thinkers of our time. Sinek will share his best leadership ideas with us and talk about his new book ‘The Infinite Game’ which is to be released in October.
The seminar is sold-out. Click on the button below to register for the waiting list.
BLOCK 1: The Power of Purpose
In this block, we discover the extreme power of an inspiring purpose. How it generates energy, creates meaning and inspires action.
10:45 Organizations as Purpose Driven Tribes
Speaker: Jitske Kramer
- An anthropologist’s view on purposeful leadership
- The interplay of power & love
- Jamming your way towards purpose
11.30: Landscapes of the future
Speaker: Daan Roosegaarde
- Using art and technology to improve daily life
- The social role of design
- A new dimension to ‘Schoonheid’
BLOCK 2: Purpose Driven Organizations
In block 2, we will take you on a deep dive into Purpose Driven Organizations. What makes them so unique and what kind of leadership do they have?
13:15 The Infinite Game (new!)
Keynote presentation by Simon Sinek on his new book + Q&A (60 minutes)
- Playing the Infinite Game for enduring growth
- There is no such thing as ‘winning’ in business
- Infinite leadership: lessons for you as a leader
- Leading as an unshakable optimist
- How to inspire and engage millennials
- Becoming the leader you wish you had
BLOCK 3: Making the difference
In the final block, we meet purpose driven leaders and pioneers that walk the talk. Day in, day out.
16:25 Loyalty and Purpose: the military mindset
Speaker: Peter van Uhm
- How to build trusting teams
- Leaders eat last
- Commanders intent
17:00 The Lightyear story
Speakers: Lex Hoefsloot & Tessie Hartjes
- How a group of students started a groundbreaking car company
- Lightyear’s contribution to the future of mobility
- A day in the life of a purpose driven entrepreneur
17:35 Living on Purpose
Speaker: Sander de Kramer
- How a journalist from Rotterdam became a Chief in Sierra Leone
- Chasing your dream and overcoming obstacles
- This is what it takes to live your purpose
Sinek teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people. He is the author of the bestseller 'Start with why' and has the third most watched talk of all time on TED.com
This artist and innovator is world famous for his social designs such as the Smart Highway and the Smog Free Project. He shares his visionary ideas for a better future.
As a corporate anthropologist, speaker and entrepreneur she shows us how we can drastically improve our way of organizing and working together as a group.
Peter van Uhm
Peter was the highest military commander of the Netherlands between 2008 and 2012. He knows all about leadership, purpose and building trusting teams.
Nadia is a program maker, presenter and journalist. Her big breakthrough was her own talkshow 'Laat op één', with which she replaced Jinek over the summer of 2018.
Lex Hoefsloot & Tessie Hartjes
CEO & Chief marketing of Lightyear: the best startup of 2019. They are creating the first commercial long distance solar car that charges itself.
Sander de Kramer
Sander is the (co-)founder of the Sunday Foundation and the Dutch 'Daklozenkrant'. After years of unbelievable work in Sierra Leone he was named Chief in 2010.